Last Modified: March 9, 2021
By registering for or participating in a class with KLG Yoga, I hereby agree to the following terms:
1. I am participating in yoga, fitness, meditation, health programs, events, workshops and/or general exercise classes (collectively, the “Activities”) offered by KLG Yoga (“KLG Yoga”) and its owners, instructors, employees, and/or independent contractors of my own volition and at my own risk.
2. I am aware and understand that KLG Yoga and its instructors are here to serve me by sharing their knowledge of yoga, wellness, fitness, meditation, personal training, and related mediums, to the best of their ability, through offered Activities.
In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities offered by KLG Yoga.
3. I understand that such activities require physical exertion, and at times, mental fortitude. I represent and warrant, to the best of my knowledge, that I am of sound mind, able body and have no known medical condition that would hinder my participation in the activities – OR – If I have an existing medical condition, I have consulted with my physician and been cleared for physical exercise.
Additionally, If I have an existing medical condition, surgery, or past injury, I understand it is my responsibility to inform KLG Yoga of the condition or injury prior to engaging in the activities, always monitor my health during the activities, and stop immediately should concerns arise.
If I am unsure or have any concerns what so ever regarding my health or ability to participate in the activities, I will consult a physician and honor that physician’s advice prior to engaging in any activities offered by KLG Yoga.
4. I understand and respect my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware enough to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured. I understand that it is my continuing responsibility to inform the KLG Yoga of any injuries or changes to my health, as they arise.
5. In the event of in-person instruction or events (“Activities”), I understand that, when deemed necessary, instructors may physically adjust my form or equipment to help me achieve correct alignment. I will inform KLG Yoga and its instructors when my limit, within the adjustment, has been reached. If I do not wish to receive such adjustments, I will communicate this to KLG Yoga and its instructors.
I also understand that KLG Yoga is not responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings, equipment, or property during my participation in Activities and is not liable for lost items or damages.
I recognize that KLG Yoga is not liable for exposure to infectious diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19, as a result of in-person instruction and hold KLG Yoga and its instructors harmless to any claims related to COVID-19 or other illnesses. Should I contract an infectious disease within 14 days of being in contact with anyone associated with KLG Yoga, I will notify KLG Yoga immediately. If I develop symptoms or have concerns about contracting an infectious disease prior to a scheduled appointment, I will notify KLG Yoga immediately and reschedule my lesson to a later date when I no longer pose a risk to public health.
6. In the event of virtual instruction or events (“Activities”), I acknowledge I am responsible for the safety of my own environment and for maintaining reliable equipment. KLG Yoga is not responsible for the quality of internet service or any technical difficulties that may arise out of using third party software or devices to conduct the activities.
7. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claims” (as defined below) I may have against the KLG Yoga, its owners, members, employees, and/or its instructors, teachers, employees, volunteer staff, interns, and/or independent contractors and the landlord of the KLG Yoga (each, a “Released Party”) for any Claim that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities at the KLG Yoga even if the Claim arises from the carelessness or negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the carelessness or negligence of any Released Party or anyone else.
“Claims” include but are not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, my children may suffer or that my unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
8. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
9. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of California.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by signing this release and waiver of liability, I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue and certain legal rights my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against any Released Party.
* MINORS: If the person participating is under the age of 18, consent from a parent or guardian is required. I hereby certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the individual named above, and do hereby give my consent without reservation to the foregoing on behalf of this individual.
By clicking/tapping/touching/selecting or otherwise interacting with the "Submit" button below, you are consenting to signing this Document electronically. You agree your electronic signature ("E-Signature") is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Document. You consent to be legally bound by this Document's agreement(s), acknowledgement(s), policy(ies), disclosure(s), consent term(s) and condition(s). You consent to be legally bound by Waiver Master's policies, terms and conditions available at waivermaster.com/terms.html and waivermaster.com/privacy.html . You agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your E-Signature. You may request a paper version of an electronic record by writing to us. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the production and mailing of a paper version of the record. Your current valid email is required for all communications.