By executing this Private Party Space Rental Agreement (“Agreement”), all private party renters and their guests (collectively, “Renters”) assent and agree to comply with all of the following policies and procedures of Bug & Goose, Inc. (“Bug & Goose,” “we”, “us,” or “our”), as set forth herein. The policies, procedures and this Agreement may be amended from time to time at Bug & Goose’s sole discretion and with no notice to Renter.
1. Deposit and Overtime. Any rental of space from Bug & Goose for a private party must be secured with a nonrefundable security deposit of $100.00. Only upon payment of this non-refundable security deposit shall Bug & Goose hold the requested space for the private party rental. The non-refundable security deposit will be applied to the total rental balance. The balance amount due and owing must be paid in full at the end of the scheduled party time.
2. Play Area Policies for Parties.
3. Food, Drink and Add-Ons. Food, drinks, or add-ons provided for the private party must be pre-arranged with Bug & Goose at least seven (7) business days prior to the private party. Any changes made after this deadline must be pre-approved but shall not be guaranteed and will incur a $25 convenience fee.
4. Decoration. Nothing may be hung on the walls or ceiling without the express, written permission of Bug & Goose. Any Renter who adheres tape to the walls will be assessed a fine in the amount of $250 for damages, regardless of whether damage is immediately visible. Renter is free to hang decorations on any of the interior doors and windows. Helium balloons must be tied down either to a balloon weight or chairs. We do allow piñatas. For décor: please note that while parents are free to choose any theme, the planning, choosing, and purchasing of decorations and supplies are at the sole discretion of Bug & Goose. Bug & Goose retains ownership of all supplies and décor (save for any extra décor the family brings) after the conclusion of the party.
5. Damage & Cleaning. Any excessive damage done to the Bug & Goose premises or to the Party Space or other Bug & Goose property shall be billed to Renter for either replacement or repair.
6. Gratuity. Gratuity is not required but is appreciated and left up to the discretion of the Renter. Recommended gratuity for excellent service is 15%.
7. Socks. Bug & Goose Play Cafe is a “no shoes, socks required” play space. Socks ARE required in the play space at all times. Both adults and children are required to wear socks as part of health code. This is necessary for the health and safety of the children. The Private Party Renter is responsible for enforcing that all party guests have socks with them when they enter Bug & Goose Play Cafe. If a guest does not have socks, Bug & Goose Play Cafe can sell them a pair or run a tab for socks that will be charged to the Private Party Renter at the completion of the party.
8. Personal Property. Bug & Goose, its agents and employees are not responsible for the Renter’s or any of its guests’ personal property. It is the sole responsibility of each person entering into the facility to be responsible for all possessions and belongings. Under no circumstances shall Bug & Goose, its agents or employees, take responsibility for any lost, stolen, missing or damaged personal property or otherwise.
9. Safety. Renter and the parents of the party guests (invited or otherwise) are completely responsible for the well-being and behavior of minor children while on the Bug & Goose premises, the party space, or other Bug & Goose property.
10. Conduct. Bug & Goose, its employees, and staff each reserve the right to ask any child or adult during the private party found to be destructive and/or abusive to any other guests (whether party guests or not) to immediately leave Bug & Goose property.
11. Indemnification. The Renter agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Bug & Goose, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties"), from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses, including but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees, claims, actions, demands, damages incurred by or asserted against the Indemnified Parties by reason of the acts, omissions or negligence of the Renter, its guests, employees, agents or assigns, arising out of or in any way connected with the Renter’s event, except when directly caused by the gross negligence or willful misconduct of the Indemnified Parties.
12. Cancellations. Any cancellation within two (2) weeks of a scheduled party shall result in an additional $25.00 cancellation fee, on top of the party deposit, unless Renter can provide proof of medical emergency, family emergency, or other emergency circumstances. In addition, Renter also forfeits any future benefits from the nonrefundable security deposit.
13. Default. Failure by the Renter to timely pay Bug & Goose all amounts due shall constitute a default by the Renter. Upon a default by the Renter, Bug & Goose, at its sole discretion, may (1) terminate this contract and retain all amounts paid to Bug & Goose as liquidated damages, or (2) enforce the terms of this contract through any and all remedies that it has as defined in this contract. In no event of default shall Bug & Goose be liable to the Renter for any amount in excess of amounts paid to Bug & Goose. Such payment constitutes the Renter’s sole and exclusive remedy and Renter hereby relinquishes any and all causes of action, which the Client otherwise have in law or in equity as defined in this Agreement.
14. Applicable Law and Construction. The laws of the State of Wisconsin shall govern the validity, performance and enforcement of this Agreement.
15. Arbitration. By executing this Agreement, Bug & Goose and Renter agree that any dispute or claim arising under or with respect to this Agreement will be resolved by Arbitration nearest to Elm Grove, Wisconsin before an arbitrator chosen by agreement of Bug & Goose and Renter. Each party shall equally bear any costs associated with arbitration. The award shall be final and binding upon the parties. Any award may be entered as a judgment or order in any court of competent jurisdiction.
16. Force Majeure. Neither Bug & Goose nor Renter shall be liable or responsible for any delays or cancellations of the private party due to casualties, acts of God, war, governmental regulation, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Bug & Goose or Renter. These policies shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
The undersigned has read and understands this Agreement and agrees to abide by and be bound by such Agreements.
By clicking/tapping/touching/selecting or otherwise interacting with the "Submit" button below, you are consenting to signing this Document electronically. You agree your electronic signature ("E-Signature") is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Document. You consent to be legally bound by this Document's agreement(s), acknowledgement(s), policy(ies), disclosure(s), consent term(s) and condition(s). You consent to be legally bound by Waiver Master's policies, terms and conditions available at waivermaster.com/terms.html and waivermaster.com/privacy.html . You agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your E-Signature. You may request a paper version of an electronic record by writing to us. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the production and mailing of a paper version of the record. Your current valid email is required for all communications.