- How does salt therapy work?
- Pharmaceutical grade, drug-free, salt is put into machines called Halo Generators. These machines heat, grind, and then disperse tiny salt particles into an enclosed room. These salt particles enter the respiratory system and start to break down mucous and pollutant build-up. Breathing in this air rids the lungs of bacteria and toxins allowing your airways to expand to help ease your breathing. More oxygen entering the blood stream allows for more cell regeneration and overall wellness.
- Are there any side effects?
- As with any health treatment, if you are currently taking any medication or have any health conditions, please consult with your doctor or health physician before trying HaloTherapy.
- Clinical studies have shown that all patients "feel better" after a session. No side effects have been documented through testing other than the coughing or itchy throat. That just means the salt is working by helping you expel the toxins or pollutants.
- How many sessions are necessary?
- The benefits of HaloTherapy are accumulative. Meaning, it works and continues to build on itself when practiced regularly. Individuals with chronic issues would see optimal results with 3-4 visits per week. Individuals who would like to incorporate salt therapy into their regular wellness routine can benefit with just 1-2 weekly salt sessions. Daily usage is fine if desired.
- What results can you expect?
- We do not claim to be a medical institute or medication substitute, but individuals suffering from allergies, asthma and other bronchial issues have seen amazing results in short periods of time. After treatments, you should feel a noticeable improvement in lung function and respiratory issues. As well as a relaxed state of mind and lowered stress. There have been many testimonials for severe skin issues such as psoriasis, acne, and eczema.
- Sessions will begin every hour on the hour between starting at 10am and the last session will be at 5pm Monday-Friday, 11am and the last session will be at 4pm & 1pm and the last session will be at 4pm. (Hours will change after grand opening)
- Due to space limitations, we highly recommend you contact us to book an appointment. You can book here…
- Walk-ins are welcomed, but if the rooms are full you'll be booked in the next available session.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes or scented lotions prior to your appointment.
- Wear comfortable clothing. All clothing is suitable for sessions in the room, however it may be too cool for some in our salt rooms. You may bring a blanket of your own, but we provide one for you as well.
- First time guests please arrive 15 minutes early for a brief consultation. All other visits please arrive 5 minutes early.
- You will be responsible for your children at all times.
- We will not interrupt a session if you are late. You will be rescheduled on the next available session or a later date session of your choosing.
- Please refrain from smoking prior to your session.
- Use the restroom. Wash your hands and children hands.
- Leave shoes and coats outside of the room. Disposable foot covers will be provided for you.
- No food or drinks allowed in the salt room. Including water. We suggest you hydrate before your session but not again for about 15 minutes AFTER your session.
- Electronics may be brought in at your own risk. Just keep in mind, it is a dimly lit room, other guests are relaxing and treating themselves. Please keep electronics on silent and lower your brightness level. Also, Pharmaceutical grade salt will be in the air and is not the best for electronics.
- We do provide lockers for your use, but they are at your own risk, Himalayan Salt Therapy is not responsible for the loss of your items.
- Please be respectful to others in the session.
- No talking during the 45 minute session unless you have booked a group session. Please keep voices as low as possible in group sessions.
- Please no leaving the room unless it as an emergency.
- No throwing salt. But feel free to play with and run your fingers through it.
- We recommend embracing the "spa-like" atmosphere.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Kick back, relax, and breathe deep!
The terms and conditions written below are subject to change as seen fit by Himalayan Salt Therapy, LLC. Please stay updated with our website and email updates for all current information.
I understand that:
- The use of the salt rooms at Himalayan Salt Therapy, LLC is purely voluntary.
- I understand that HaloTherapy, the treatment, I am about to undertake, has not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration or any other agency.
- Although HaloTherapy is considered an elective treatment, it is not an intended substitute for medical care or treatment.
- Salt therapy is not intended as a cure, prevention, diagnosis, or treatment to any disease.
- Any information provided by the Himalayan Salt Therapy, LLC, its website, fliers, or other forms of communication have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and take no responsibility for individuals treating themselves.
- All health questions or concerns should be directed to an appropriately licensed healthcare practitioner.
- I am aware of the possible side effects: slight coughing, dry or itchy throat or eyes, or nasal drip at the beginning of the session.
- Minor skin or dermal irritation may occur. If this is the case, decrease the amount of sessions or time between sessions.
- I know that salt therapy should be avoided if I have these underlying health issues:
- All infectious diseases
- Cancer or suspicion of cancer
- Cardiac insufficiency
- COPD 3rd Stage
- Acute respiratory disease
- Infections with fevers
- Chronic kidney disease
- Blood in lungs, coughing up blood
- High blood pressure IIB
THIS PROTECTION COVERS ALL CLAIMS BASED ON STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, TORT, CONTRACT, AND ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. IT COVERS ALL LOSSES INCLUDING DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY, WRONGFUL DEATH, LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE HIMALAYAN SALT THERAPY LLC. SALT ROOM.
I have read and completely understand the above statements and have no further questions.