Ionic Foot Detox

About Ionic Foot Detox

Himalayan Salt Therapy is proud to offer Ionic Foot Detox Bath services, which can help provide you with optimum health and vibrant living. This negative-ion technology is a "cousin" of Acupuncture and Reflexology, stimulating the body’s energy meridians. Simply put, our foot bath helps the body heal itself, by ridding it of unwanted toxins.

We estimate that the toxins you’ll see drawn from your body (into the foot bath water), are only 10% of the total detoxification that will occur. The other 90% happens several days after a treatment, as toxic material leaves your body via your excretory system.

For your safety, our practitioners thoroughly cleanse and sanitize the foot bath machinery after every session.


It is important to drink adequate water – to improve toxin excretion and to protect your organs and body systems – the day of (and for several days after) a foot detox bath session.

Himalayan Salt Therapy, LLC disclaims any liability from, and in connection with, any of our services and recommendations. This product is not intended to treat or cure any illness or disease. This is not a medical device. If you experience any discomfort or pain during your detox foot bath session, you should stop immediately and consult a licensed healthcare provider. Some individuals do not experience benefits from the detox foot bath until after 2-3 treatments.

The programs and services Himalayan Salt Therapy offers are not substitutes for medical advice or physician-prescribed treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician before beginning any nutrition or supplementation protocol. Our programs and services should not be construed as medical advice, and Himalayan Salt Therapy, LLC disclaims any liability from/in connection with this information. As with any program, if at any point you experience physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult a licensed health practitioner. Individual results may vary, and past performance is not an accurate predictor of future results. No statements or claims made by employees or representatives of Himalayan Salt Therapy have been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.

Finally, by signing this disclaimer, you acknowledge you: do not have a pacemaker, are not a transplant recipient, do not have electronic implants, are not pregnant or breastfeeding, and are not under 12 years of age. You also understand that, as with any natural healing modality, you may trigger a healing response. This could include swelling feet, rash, feeling tired, discomfort in a muscle or joint, or even euphoria. This is recognized as part of the healing process.

First Namerequired
Last Namerequired
Phone (Digits Only)required

Date: 5/13/2019

Time: 11:55 AM

Client Signaturerequired
Tap to Sign

I would like to get a copy of this document. I confirm my email address is spelled correctly.
I agree to Waiver Master Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy available at and

By clicking/tapping/touching/selecting or otherwise interacting with the "Submit" button below, you are consenting to signing this Document electronically. You agree your electronic signature ("E-Signature") is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Document. You consent to be legally bound by this Document's agreement(s), acknowledgement(s), policy(ies), disclosure(s), consent term(s) and condition(s). You consent to be legally bound by Waiver Master's policies, terms and conditions available at and . You agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your E-Signature. You may request a paper version of an electronic record by writing to us. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the production and mailing of a paper version of the record. Your current valid email is required for all communications.

Submission Sequence: 2019-07-16T19:47:39.868Z94
DUUID Sequence: JVCP4TRMNDV_247b8d0d-d479-4d3c-a94a-82331804cf50
CFID: VCbklLsf94n3BqQirbPE-cP4ZCsIydsr5OEu1vXuKVWDzN5ANXnVvg==
TRACEID: Root=1-5d2e29db-187e33fec99d2269fd144ad3
UA: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.100 Safari/537.36