Person Voluntarily entering into this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement:
1. I, [First Name] [Last Name] , the undersigned have read and understand, and freely and voluntarily enter into this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement with Kay’s Acres, LLC, understanding that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement is a waiver of any and all liability(ies).
2. I understand the potential dangers that I (or my minor) could incur in mounting, riding, walking, boarding, feeding said horse; including, but not limited to, any interactions with other horses. Understanding those risks I hereby release Kay’s Acres, LLC, its Officers, Directors, Shareholders, Employees, Volunteers, and anyone else directly or indirectly connected with Kay’s Acres, LLC from any liability whatsoever in the event of injury or damage of any nature (or perhaps even death) to me or anyone else caused by or incidental to my electing to mount and ride a horse owned or operated by Kay’s Acres, LLC.
3. I understand and recognize and warrant that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement, is being voluntarily and intentionally signed and agreed to, and that in signing this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement I know and understand that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement may further limit the liability of equine professionals to include any activity, whatsoever, involving an equine, including death, personal injury and/or damage to property.
4. I acknowledge and agree it is my responsibility to disclose any and all information regarding my (or my minors) skills and experience with/around equine animals to Kay’s Acres, LLC.
5. I acknowledge and agree it is my responsibility to disclose any and all information regarding my (or my minors) health that may impact my (or my minors) ability to interact, mount, dismount, ride, walk, groom, use of barn, trails, round pen or feed horses. This includes but is not limited to pregnancy, seizures, allergies to equine animals, hearing, speech or vision impairment, etc.
6. I further voluntarily agree and warrant to Release and Hold Harmless this (these) equine professional(s) from any liability whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any incident caused by or related to said equine professional’s (s’) negligence, relating to injuries known, unknown, or otherwise not herein disclosed; including, but not limited to, injuries, death or property damage from: mounting; riding; dismounting; walking; grooming; feeding; use of horse barn, paddock, trails or round pen, in any capacity; falling off horse whether horse is bucking, flipping, spooked; or my (or my minors) failure to understand any equine professional’s directions relating to my riding or otherwise use and control, or lack thereof, of my horse or the horse I have been assigned to.
If minor, person representing himself/herself to the lawful Guardian under this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement:
By clicking/tapping/touching/selecting or otherwise interacting with the "Submit" button below, you are consenting to signing this Document electronically. You agree your electronic signature ("E-Signature") is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Document. You consent to be legally bound by this Document's agreement(s), acknowledgement(s), policy(ies), disclosure(s), consent term(s) and condition(s). You consent to be legally bound by Waiver Master's policies, terms and conditions. You agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your E-Signature. You may request a paper version of an electronic record by writing to us. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the production and mailing of a paper version of the record. Your current valid email is required for all communications.