GINNIE SPRINGS OUTDOORS, LLC
Park Rules, General Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement
RULES & POLICIES - GINNIE SPRINGS RULESExpires:
Ginnie Springs is private property. Failure to abide by these Rules may, at the discretion of Ginnie Springs personnel, result in expulsion without refund. Persons failing to pay entrance or camping fees, who re-enter the Property after expulsion, or who refuse to leave when asked, will be considered trespassers and subject to arrest.
- Children under 12 require adult supervision at all times.
- Swim at your own risk. No lifeguards on duty.
- No diving or jumping from decks, banks or trees.
- No beer bongs or funnels.
- No Jet Skis.
- No riding on exteriors of vehicle.
- No excessive alcohol consumption.
- You may be asked to park after dark.
- No rope swings allowed.
- No air horns or loud car horns allowed.
- No glass in the common areas or river.
- Campsites must be clean and orderly at all times.
- Lanterns should be hung from ropes suspended between trees.
- Lanterns should not attach directly to trees.
- Heat from lanterns will kill our trees.
- Do not cut or nail anything to trees or vegetation.
- No chain saws allowed.
- Fireworks, firearms including pellet, BB and paintball guns, are prohibited.
- No foul or abusive language, fighting or any other behavior that may be offensive to families.
- Pets are not allowed. Please see bottom of this page for more information on pet policy.
- Quiet hours are from 12:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. No excessive noise at any time.
- Underage drinking is prohibited.
- No beer kegs are permitted without prior written approval.
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old to operate motorized vehicles.
- 10 mph speed limit must be observed throughout the property.
- No dirt bikes, four wheelers, scooters or ATVs allowed.
- No fishing in the springs or spring runs.
- No camping on the grassy areas surrounding Ginnie or the Devil’s Springs systems.
- No commercial filming permitted without prior written permission.
- No water balloons.
- Divers must register prior to diving.
- Campers must be at least 18 years old to register (We I.D.)
- All off-road vehicles must be parked one hour prior to sunset. Note: We do not have riding trails specific for off-road vehicles. Use of these vehicles is allowed on camp roads for transportation purposes only.
IF RENTING EQUIPMENT:
You agree to the following:
- The lessee whose name and signature appears on this form agrees to pay the lessor, Ginnie Springs Outdoors, LLC, the daily rental fee listed on our rental price list, for each item rented, until these items are returned to the lessor, whether used or not.
- The lessee agrees to pay the daily rental for any overdue rental items at time of return.
- The lessee agrees that the rented items will be used solely by the lessee and solely for the purpose for which the item was manufactured and intended, unless the lessor consents in writing to other use.
- The lessee acknowledges receipt of the listed rental property, and that this property is in first class working condition at time of receipt.
- The lessee agrees to pay a cleaning charge on any rental items returned in an unclean condition.
- The lessee also agrees to pay for any and all damage or loss resulting to the rental property while in the lessee’s possession or control.
- The lessee agrees to immediately cease using any rented item if it is in unsafe condition or in disrepair.
- The lessee agrees to save, hold harmless and indemnify the lessor against any and all liability of loss whatsoever resulting from the use of the rented items.
- The lessee agrees on termination of this lease to immediately return the rented property to the lessor in the same condition in which it was received, ordinary wear excepted.
Ginnie Springs Outdoors has a strict no pet policy.
There are inherent risks involved in outdoor activities; risks which may not be visible or foreseeable, including dangerous, unpredictable and changeable weather, lightning, thunder, bee hives, falling limbs and trees, shallow waters, rocks, hard fallen timber, snakes and other wild animals as well as other natural hazards and dangers. Consumption of alcohol may impair your judgment and reduce your ability to effectively manage the risks of swimming, camping and other water and land activities. Customers violating the policies stated above may be expelled from the park. We reserve the right to modify our rules as needed.
RELEASE AND WAIVER
I UNDERSTAND that there are inherent risks involved in outdoor activities; risks which may not be visible or foreseeable including dangerous, unpredictable and changeable weather, lightning, thunder, bee hives, falling limbs and trees, shallow waters, rocks, hard fallen timber, snakes and other wild animals and other natural hazards and dangers. I understand too that consumption of alcohol may impair my judgment and reduce my ability to effectively manage the risks of swimming, camping and other water and land activities.
IN CONSIDERATION of the opportunity to participate in outdoor recreational activities, including, but not limited to, hiking, camping, swimming, diving, snorkeling, and other recreational activities (the "Activities"), at or near the Ginnie Springs recreation facility (the “Property”) for myself and any child of mine or other person for which I am legal guardian I AGREE:
- To waive all claims, demands, causes of action, suits of whatever kind or nature, arising as a result of my participation in any Activities on or around the Property from which any liability may or could accrue to the Wray Spring Land Trust, LLC, a Florida limited liability company, Mark D. Wray, Mark D. Wray as the trustee of the Wray Spring Land Trust, LLC, a Florida limited liability company, Ginnie Springs Outdoors, LLC, a Florida limited liability company, or any of their respective members, managers, representatives, trustees, employees, and/or agents (individually a “Released Party” and collectively the “Released Parties”);
- To hold the Released Parties harmless and blameless for any, loss or damage to property or for any injury or death on or around the Property, whether or not resulting from the negligence of any of the Released Parties.
- Not to sue or bring any claim against any of the Released Parties relating to or arising out of any of the Activities or my presence on the Property.
The forgoing is hereby ACKNOWLEDGED AND AGREED TO: